Wednesday, May 17, 2006

And Now for Something Completely Different

As many of you know, I'm a triathlete. And while that has it's pluses - eatin' more than my husband, and having legs that even I like -- it has it's down side like, finding a toe nail polish regiment that will keep my toes looking cute after 3 pool swims a week!

Toe nail painting season is upon us. I have broken out the old sandals and flip flops for more than just getting to and from the pool. But last year I found myself re-applying polish ever third day due to the chlorine. I am not a spend-time-on-my-feet kinda gal. I'd rather spend it writing, of course. What's a girl to do? Has anybody found the perfect non-chipping nail polish or perfect polishing system to ensure a good swim time AND cute toes? Please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home