Thursday, May 25, 2006

Fear This

Conversation between my studly husband (here in known as SH) and L, my oldest son.

Place: In the car, on their daily commute to school

Time: 7:30 am

Provocateur: A bumper sticker that says “FEAR GOD”


L: Why should you fear God?
SH: Some people believe that God will punish you if you do bad things.
L: Well, God forgives you when you do something bad. It should say “Fear Santa Claus.” He'll leave coal in your stocking if you do bad things!


___________________________________________________________________

Great news! Want to know whenever I post? You will need to have a newsreader (ie a personal My Yahoo page, AOL, MSN ) Click the SITE LINK to the right and add it to your content. This is so exiciting that I gotta go peee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home